Early in the morning you board the chopper and fly eastwards towards Everest Region. Your destination is Everest Base Camp. We cover the more area of the Everest region than any company providing this tour. We now reach the Khumbu Valley. Weather permitting; we will either continue our helicopter excursion towards Everest and other giants. Otherwise we overnight at Lukla to extend our air adventure to see the mother of all Mountains – Everest!
- Day 01: We fly from Lukla via Thame Village (home of both Tenzing Sherpa and the world record holder of 21 summits on Everest – Apa Sherpa), continuing over Renjo la 5345 meters into the Gokyo Lakes watershed.
- Pickup/Drop – Hotel – Airport – Hotel
- Chartered Flight: Kathmandu-Kwangde-Kathmandu
- Domestic Airport Tax, National Park Permit required for the Everest Heli Trip
- Champagne Breakfast at Kongde – Yeti Mountain Home (4250 m)
- Expert Mountain Leader.