Yoga retreat at the Himalayan Height Resort, Pharping, Outskirts of Kathmandu.
Venue Name: Himalayan Height Resort, Champa Devi Hill
Duration: two nights and three days
Group Size: Minimum of 4 and maximum of 16 persons.
Besides Yoga and Meditation, what exceptional experience will I get?
The Himalayan Height Resort is located on the top of a hill surrounded by the forest, and the beauty of this place is greenery, lush lawn along with different flowers and the chirping of birds in the mornings wake you beautifully. The views of the Himalayan mountains and Kathmandu valley is visible from the resort. The evenings can be spent watching the flickering lights of Kathmandu city.
The usage of the sauna at the resort is not included, and massage is available for US$15. A two-hour uphill hike to Champadevi Hill and ninety minutes back is an optional hiking activity.
You can extend your stay here just chilling at the resort or do some hiking around the vicinity visiting beautiful villages or religious sites.
- Day 01: Meet up at the set venue and transfer to the retreat.
- Day 02: Early morning yoga followed by breakfast.
- Day 03: Early morning yoga followed by breakfast.
- Both way transportation in a private vehicle.
- Two nights accommodation at a beautiful resort
- 24 hours Hot water
- Vegetarian Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Tea, coffee, cookies, and fruits
- Usage of Yoga mats
- Yoga asanas and philosophy classes
- Hiking to Champa Devi temple
- All optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Transportation outside of the tour program
- Travel insurance (Compulsory to have insurance that covers helicopter evacuation)
- Tips(suggested amount US$75 per week for staff only); Leader's tip at your discretion
- Items of a personal nature, e.g., alcoholic drinks, bottled beverages, laundry, souvenir, etc.
- Helicopter charter US$ 4500 to be shared between 4-5 trekkers.
- Trip CostUS$ 400
- Trip Difficulty Moderate to Strenuous
- ActivityLuxury Lodge Trek
- Min. Person4
- Transportation: Private Vehicle
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek
- Accommodation: Luxury Lodge Trek
- Departures: Every Tuesday October to June