Yoga trekking in an off the beaten track area in Nepal
This yoga trekking vacation is designed in such a way that makes it unique in many ways. To keep this region unspoiled, we will not expose the name of the places we will bring you to on this webpage to avoid mass tourism which will ruin the pristineness of the region. You will be going through locations where next to no trekkers have been before.
As this is off the tourist grid, the infrastructure here is underdeveloped, for this very reason we will conduct the treks in an expedition style camping trek. Do not despair when you read camping. Our camping treks in the Himalayas are the closest to "Glamping" in these parts of the world.
You will be fully supported by an expert trekking group leader, assistant guides, a trekking Chef along with his helpers and porters or pack animals to carry all the food and camping gear. All you have to do is bring your small day pack and enjoy the unspoiled beauty of the area.
We will provide three person tent to be shared between two trekkers, all camping equipment such as dining tents, kitchen tents, tables and stools, toilet tent along with, and improvised toilet seat and even a shower tent. Just like on our trekking vacations you will receive unparalleled trekking services in the whole of the Himalayas.
The off the grid trekking holiday is ideal for all from beginners to families to school excursion trips or corporate tours, as the highest point on this trek is only 3365 meters above sea level. This trip will give you a well-rounded experience with the right combination of witnessing the lives of some ethnic tribes of Nepal and their daily lifestyle with traditional culture.
The actual hiking per day is on most days are five to six hours, and only towards the end, it will take seven hours; you will be fit by that period. The wide views are unlike anything in the Himalayas or perhaps even the whole wide world. On clear days Mount Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Kanchenjunga along with other mountains are visible.
The highlight of the trek will be going up a hill of 3365 meters to witness the mountain range from that ranges from Mount Dhaulagiri from the west all the way to Mount Pandim to the east which is in Sikkim. The panoramic distance is more than 480km as the crow flies as per Google maps. Eight mountains above 8000 meters are visible on this vista including Mount Everest along with hundreds of peaks that are between six thousand and seven thousand meters in altitude. It is adviced that you bring along binoculars for close up views as the distance of the vista is massive.
There are very few places that have a perfect combination of being in an off the beaten track with the best panorama of the Himalayan peaks.
Trip Highlights of Yoga trek on an off the beaten track in Nepal
Highlights of The Yoga trek in off the beaten track in Nepal.
Non-touristy area - Off the grid trekking
More than 480 km of Panoramic mountain views including eight mountains that are above 8000 meters including Everest.
Perhaps the broadest mountain Panoramic view in the world.
Expedition style Camping - closest to glamping in the Himalayas
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu to be met by your trek leader and transferred to your hotel.
- Day 02: We depart from Kathmandu early in the morning after breakfast by road.
- Day 03: We begin our trek on a mixture of a flattish, and an uphill climb. We will be camping above a Sherpa village at 2800 meters. Total trek for 6 hours.
- Day 04: This day we hike in an undulating trail and camp above a Tamang village at 2745 meters. 5 hours trek. Great views on clear mornings.
- Day 05: We will be hiking towards an unspoiled Sherpa village. 2575 meters. 5-6 hours.
- Day 06: Today is the day we trek to the highest point of the trek. We begin a steep climb for about 3-4 hours. Our campsite will be just below the top of the hill. 3300 meters.
- Day 07: This is the day to witness the most extensive view that extends from Mount Dhaulagiri 8167m to the west to Mount Pandim 6691m in Sikkim.
- Day 08: We will be trekking near the ridgeline for some time. The scenes are lovely on clear days on this hike. We pitch camp near a Sherpa village at 2920 meters. 5-6 hours trek.
- Day 09: We hike on the fair weather road for roughly 4 hour and drive to a small town. Our trek ends here.
- Day 10: Fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day 11: Morning walking tour.
- Day 12: International departure
Day 2 and Day 11 can change as mentioned above, we will be trekking in a non-touristic area; the flights to or from the small airport do not operate daily. We will adjust it according to the availability of the plane.