Seven nights eight days, Yoga retreat to Nepal while experiencing cultural immersion yourself to discover spiritual side of you. This retreat is set amongst the pine forests of Hattiban situated at 1900 meters above sea level.
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu to be met by our representative and transfer to Hotel Moonlight or similar.
- Day 02: Morning yoga before breakfast.
- Day 03: Yoga from 7 am till 8:30 followed by breakfast. We will visit Pharping and Dakshinkali.
- Day 04: Yoga from 7 am till 8:30 followed by breakfast.
- Day 05: Yoga from 7 am till 8:30 followed by breakfast.
- Day 06: Drive to Bhaktapur – a living museum.
- Day 07: We will visit the Orphanage in the morning and drive to Kathmandu.
- Day 08: Optional Mountain flight to see Everest. US$255 per person. International departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by AC Van
- Mentioned sightseeing.
- Transportation to Hattiban and Back
- Yoga Teacher’s fee plus transportation, meals, accommodation at the retreat.
- Hiking guide to the attractions mentioned in the itinerary on Day2, 3 and 4.
- 4 Nights at Hattiban Resort on BB Basis (Room and breakfast)
- 2 Nights in Hotel Mulberry or similar in Kathmandu (Deluxe Room and breakfast)
- One night at Bhaktapur with lunch cooking class
- Visit an orphanage
- Drinks and Bar
- Monasteries and tourist attraction entrance Fees (where applicable)
- Massage services, healing meditation or singing bowl healing session/s.
- Additional Sight-Seeing such as Mt. Everest Flight or City tours on the last day.
Make an Enquiry
- Trip Difficulty Moderate