Seven nights and eight days, Yoga retreat to Nepal while experiencing cultural immersion yourself to discover spiritual side of you. This retreat is set in a combination of the bustling city of Kathmandu and amongst the pine forests of Hattiban situated at 1900 meters above sea level.
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu to be met by our representative and transfer to Hotel Moonlight or similar.
- Day 02: Morning yoga before breakfast.
- Day 03: Yoga from 7 am till 8:30 followed by breakfast. We will visit Pharping and Dakshinkali.
- Day 04: Yoga from 7 am till 8:30 followed by breakfast.
- Day 05: Yoga from 7 am till 8:30 followed by breakfast.
- Day 06: Drive to Bhaktapur – a living museum.
- Day 07: We will visit the Orphanage in the morning and drive to Kathmandu.
- Day 08: Optional Mountain flight to see Everest. US$255 per person. International departure.
- Arrival and Departure transfer by AC Van
- Mentioned sightseeing.
- Transportation to Hattiban and Back
- Yoga Teacher’s fee plus transportation, meals, accommodation at the retreat.
- Hiking guide to the attractions mentioned in the itinerary on Day 2, 3 and 4.
- 4 Nights at Hattiban Resort on BB Basis (Room and breakfast)
- 2 Nights in Hotel Mulberry or similar in Kathmandu (Deluxe Room and breakfast)
- One night at Bhaktapur with lunch cooking class
- Visit an orphanage
- Drinks and Bar bills
- Monasteries and tourist attraction entrance Fees (where applicable)
- Massage services, healing meditation or singing bowl healing session/s.
- Additional Sight-Seeing such as Mt. Everest Flight or City tours on the last day.
- Trip CostUS$ 1500
- Trip Difficulty Moderate to Strenuous
- ActivityLuxury Lodge Trek
- Min. Person4
- Transportation: Private Vehicle
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek
- Accommodation: Luxury Lodges
- Departures: Every Monday from October to May