If you want to have a luxury trek customized and made just for you, we will happily do that for you. We will have to start by getting some information from you such as:
1. What type of experiences are you looking for?
2. What level of comfort are you looking for: mid-range or luxury?
3. How involved would you like your guides to be?
4. Would you be interested in going off-piste, to explore some of the wonderful lesser-known sites?
5. Are there any other interests you have that we can accommodate?
While we have fixed tours and treks, there is plenty of scopes for you to change things up. Already been to Poon Hill, but want to do Annapurna Base Camp with a bit of a detour? We can cater to that. Just let us know, and we can talk through the details. We have many different themes we can follow too, such as:
- Wellness trekking.
- Historical treks, with ancient monasteries and beautiful architecture.
- Meditation, yoga treks and retreats
- Remote Mountain trekking
Not only do we cater to trekkers and hiking enthusiasts, but we have also organized trips for golf, cricket, and tennis, and are keen to help where we can. If you have any crazy ideas for setting world records at high altitudes, we are more than happy to help too. In fact, Raj Tamang, our chief experience officer, is on his way to setting the world record for the highest altitude golf shots!
If you're not into trekking, but enjoy the sites and serenity of the mountains, we can organize paragliding, helicopter tours and plenty of other not-so-strenuous pursuits!
First of all, we need to hear from you so that we can design your adventure. Write to us today to start planning your tailor-made travel in the Himalayan regions of Nepal, India, Bhutan, and Tibet.
Make an Enquiry
- Bhutan Visa Information
- Food and Nutrition on Trekking Holidays
- Get Travel Insurance
- Health and Medicine
- Indian Visa Information
- Nepal Visa Information
- Practical Information
- Tibet Visa Information
- Training for Himalayan Trekking Vacation
- Trekking Clothing and Equipment Guide
- Trip Grading
- What to Bring on the Trek
- When To Go to Nepal, Bhutan, India and Tibet