This 6-day short Everest trek is a very scenic route, offering trekkers superb views of Mt. Everest, the world’s highest peak and the opportunity to explore the unique culture and landscapes of the Khumbu region. We start our journey by flying into Lukla. We then trek up to Namche Bazaar, the Sherpa capital of the world and onto the Tengboche Monastery. It is here that trekkers can take an optional day hike to the remote Sherpa settlement of Khumjung. This shore Everest trek provides a splendid introduction to Sherpa country and culture and features breathtaking views of the surrounding mountain ranges. It is one of the most popular destinations for first-time trekkers in Nepal and is best suited for some trekkers who may not have the time for longer treks, or do not want to trek into the much higher mountains.
Note - Flight to Lukla and back can be delayed or canceled due to poor visibility. We ask you to have a buffer days of few days in case your flight to Lukla is affected.
Why Choose Us?
- Our knowledgeable, expert trek leader will enhance your trekking experience
- Our trekking chef's holistic/nourishing food that is prepared with superfood as ingredients will help you to get better nourished, regenerate cells and acclimatize to the altitude.
- You will not only go home with a lifetime of memories but much healthier as well.
- We are less than a handful of trekking companies that provide Wellness Adventure Vacations.
- Overall we provide you with unparalleled value-added service.
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Kathmandu-Phakding [2610m]
- Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar [3420m]
- Day 04: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar
- Day 05: Namche Bazaar-Tengboche monastery [3870m]
- Day 06: Tengboche-Monjo [2840m]
- Day 07: Monjo-Lukla
- Day 08: Lukla-Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel.
- Day 09: Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Durbar Square ( former palace square ), Swayambunath
- Day 10: International departure.
- Boutique hotel in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis
- Hotel/ Lodges on twin sharing basis
- All transportation
- Responsible Adventures' Expert Trek leader or Trek with Raj
- Complimentary T-Shirt
- Use of trekking kit bag during trek
- 1 Assistant guide between 4 trekkers
- 1 porter between two trekkers
- Good clothing for porters and crew
- Food for porters & crew members (We are one of the few trekking companies that provide this facility)
- Insurance for crew and porters
- All permits
- Twin sharing room on trek
- All meals on trek
- Domestic airfare
- International airport taxes
- All optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Transportation outside of the tour program
- Travel insurance (Compulsory to have insurance that covers helicopter evacuation)
- Tips(suggested amount US$75 per week for staff only); Leader's tip at your discretion
- Items of a personal nature e.g alcoholic drinks, bottled beverages, laundry, souvenir etc