The shorter Annapurna Circuit Trek compacts the thrills of the circuit trek in a manageable 14 days, for visitors who are short on time. Known as one of the most diverse and scenic treks in the world, the complete circuit of Annapurna is an estimated 300km. The Mini Circuit will follow the same route until Jomsom, where the original circuit continues onto Ghorepani and Pokhara. The trek begins in sub-tropical forests of Besi Sahar (750 m), continuing onto Bagarchhap, Chyamje, Chame, Pisang, before entering the arid plateaus of Manang, an ex-kingdom, once restricted to the outside world. The trek then continues onto Yak Kharka and ThorungPhedi for a summit of the treacherous Thorung La Pass (5415m), the most significant pass in the world. The circuit winds down at Jomsom via Muktinath. A couple of rest days at the Lakeside city of Pokhara follows.
Why Choose Us?
- Our knowledgeable, expert trek leader will enhance your trekking experience
- Our trekking chef's holistic/nourishing food that is prepared with superfood as ingredients will help you to get better nourished, regenerate cells and acclimatize to the altitude.
- You will not only go home with a lifetime of memories but much healthier as well.
- We are less than a handful of trekking companies that provide Wellness Adventure Vacations.
- Overall we provide you with unparalleled value-added service.
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel. (1330m)
- Day 02: Drive to Besi Sahar. (750m)
- Day 03: Trek to Bagarchhap (2160m) 6 to 7 hours
- Day 04: Trek to Chame (2630m) 5 hours
- Day 05: Trek to Pisang (3190m) 5 hours
- Day 06: Trek to Manang (3500m) 5 hours (Lower Route) or 7 to 8 hours (Higher Route)
- Day 07: Rest Day for Acclimatisation
- Day 08: Trek to Yak Kharka (4090m) 4 hours
- Day 09: Trek to ThorungPhedi (4420m) 4 hours
- Day 10: Trek to Muktinath (3800m) via Thorung La (5415m) Approximately 8 to 10 hours
- Day 11: Trek to Jomsom 2800m
- Day 12: You take a flight from Jomsom to Pokhara, and transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is free to relax and wander around the lakeside town. Overnight at Hotel.
- Day 13: After a morning relaxing in Pokhara, you will take the exciting flight back to Kathmandu giving you the opportunity to view the Annapurna massif you have just trekked around.
- Day 14: International Departure
Noël FrameUnited StatesPublished: Saturday, October 20, 2018I first heard about Raj and Responsible Adventures through a friend of a friend (Matthew). I had been planning on trekking in Nepal but had little to no success in finding a guide. Other Friends had recommended different companies or…Continue
Elise and Josh DrexlerUnited StatesPublished: Friday, April 20, 2018My husband and I went on a trek in Nepal this past August, and we had a fabulous time. It was truly the most unique, beautiful outdoor travel experience that either of us have ever had. For anyone considering trekking…Continue
- Boutique hotel in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis
- Boutique hotel in Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis
- Hotel/ Lodges on twin sharing basis
- All transportation
- Responsible Adventures' Expert Trek leader or Trek with Raj
- Complimentary T-Shirt
- Use of trekking kit bag during trek
- 1 Assistant guide between 4 trekkers
- 1 porter between two trekkers
- Good clothing for porters and crew
- Food for porters & crew members (We are less then handful of trekking companies that provide this facility)
- Insurance for crew and porters
- All permits
- Twin sharing room on trek
- All meals on trek
- Domestic airfare.
- International airport taxes
- All optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Transportation outside of the tour program
- Travel insurance (Compulsory to have insurance that covers helicopter evacuation)
- Tips(suggested amount US$75 per week for staff only); Leader's tip at your discretion
- Items of a personal nature e.g alcoholic drinks, bottled beverages, laundry, souvenir etc.