Philanthropic or Corporate Social Responsibility trekking tours in Nepal.
Our target is to help villages below the Everest region to develop so they can have a better future. This helps the business houses to participate in Philanthropic/Corporate Social Responsibility by giving back to the less fortunate communities in remote Nepal. This type of trip provides the participants to experience cultural immersion by going off the beaten tracks where next to no tourists have been before. It also offers the trekkers a very memorable experience with a feel-good factor.
We will be trekking in a pristine environment while enjoying pure, unspoiled areas of Nepal and we will take immense care not to ruin the villages while keeping their beautiful culture intact. We will also get to see some big mountains such as Everest 8850m, Lhotse 8501 m, Makalu 8463 m and Kanchenjunga 8586 m on clear days.
- Bring charity for various projects in the remote villages that are out of the tourist trail, below Lukla. On the return flight, the airline does a mountain flight before bringing the group back to Kathmandu.
- Every six months another group from Sponsor Company comes for a CSR trek (if possible, we can make other arrangements to provide a progress report), checks on the progress of the previous projects.
- We will bring out rubbish from the villages, and the airlines we fly will bring out the garbage to Kathmandu.
- Have discussions with villagers to ask what help/priority aid is needed.
- Help women’s group from a village with funding. They collect membership fees, which give loans for interest. With the profit from the investments, they buy land to expand their local school, etcetera. A few years back they offered all money in their account to help a fellow woman get treatment for failed kidneys.
- Women Empowerment.
- Help sponsor girls from low-income families to receive education in an excellent private school in Kathmandu. Have a plan to train bright students in the U.S, perhaps even providing them employment with Sponsor Company.
- Pay for installation of electricity to the more impoverished families.
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu.
- Day 02: Fly to Phaplu and drive to trek starting point and walk for two hours to one of our staff’s village.
- Day 03: to 7: Trek to through some beautiful villages, forested area to the viewpoint and retrace steps the same way.
- Day 08: Trek to the road head and drive back to Phaplu.
- Day 09: Extra day in case of flight cancellation or other unforeseen circumstances
- Day 10: Fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day 11: International departure.
- Boutique Hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Mentioned sightseeing.
- Private vehicle to Besisahar and a chartered jeep to Chyamje on day 3.
- Two men tent for the trekking art from Koto onwards
- Expert Trek leader
- Trekking chef
- 1 Assistant guide per 4 trekkers
- Trekking Chef’s assistants
- Porters to carry all camping gear, food, and equipment
- All meals on the trek – the best and healthiest food in the whole of the Himalaya.
- Toilet Tent.