A week-long sheer fun filled Panchase Trek holiday brings you on a hiking exploration to nearby mountain villages in Pokhara valley. This tour is designed for people who would like to embark on fun-filled trekking holidays which focus on enjoyment and relaxation rather than strenuous walk. Created for busy executives who would want a quick getaway into the hills to view impressive Himalayan peaks while sipping on some fine beverages from the hotel window.
Why Choose Us?
- Our knowledgeable, expert trek leader will enhance your trekking experience
- Our trekking chef's holistic/nourishing food that is prepared with superfood as ingredients will help you to get better nourished, regenerate cells, and acclimatize to the altitude.
- You will not only go home with a lifetime of memories but much healthier as well.
- We are less than a handful of trekking companies that provide Wellness Adventure Vacations.
- Overall we provide you with unparalleled value-added service.
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu around midday and take a domestic flight to the city of lakes, Pokhara. Once we land in Pokhara, we will drive straight to Bhumdi situated at 1520 meters above sea level. Bhumdi offers spectacular views of the mountains.
- Day 02: After a leisurely breakfast, we set off on a trek to Panchase hill situated at 2100 meters. This is an easy uphill walk through forested trails and along beautiful villages. A six hours hike through undulating hills brings us to Panchase to a fantastic vi
- Day 03: A relatively easy day of walking today to Bhadaure. We will stop at this beautiful village which offers stunning views of the mountains. As Bhadaure is located moderately lower at only 1530 meters above sea level, it is an easy walk to get to it. This mea
- Day 04: Australian camp is the next destination which is about 5 hours hike from here. The camp is one of the best locations to view Sunset. It is situated at the height of 1900 meters above sea level.
- Day 05: The last day of the trek will end at Phedi which will involve a two and half hours walk down the ridge. Further 30 minutes of the drive will bring us back to Pokhara town. Rest of the day is free and easy.
- Day 06: Chill out in Pokhara or paraglide with Nat Geo’s Adventures of the year 2012 company.
- Day 07: Fly back to Kathmandu. Free and easy.
- Day 08: International Departure.
- A 3-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Expert Trek leader or hire Raj
- Complimentary T-Shirt
- Use of trekking kit bag during the trek
- All camping equipment
- All local porters to carry all camping and personal gear.
- Proper clothing for porters and crew
- Food for porters & crew members (We are one of the few trekking companies that provide this facility)
- Insurance for team and porters
- All permits
- All meals on the trek (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Domestic airfare, all Transportation
- International airport taxes
- All optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Transportation outside of the tour program
- Travel insurance (Compulsory to have insurance that covers helicopter evacuation)
- Tips(suggested amount US$75 per week for staff only); Leader's tips at your discretion
- Items of a personal nature, e.g., alcoholic drinks, bottled beverages, laundry, souvenir, etc
- Trip CostUS$ 1200
- Trip Difficulty Moderate
- ActivityLodge Trek
- Min. Person2
- Transportation: Private vehicle and Flight
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek
- Accommodation: Lodges
- CODE: PLT-8
- FREQUENCY: ANYDAY
- BEST SEASON: SEPT-MAY
- ALTITUDE: 2100 METERS MTS.
- SUPPORT: YES