Mohare Danda Trek
The trek to Mohare Danda brings on a less trodden part of the Annapurna range. It is a lovely alternate Annapurna trek that is off the beaten path. Compared to the Ghorepani trek this trail is relatively new and still unknown to a lot of other trekkers. It is a great way to promote sustainable eco-tourism of Nepal while supporting the local community projects. The community projects are designed to play a vital role in the overall upliftment in the lifestyle of the inhabitants of this area. This trek is also known as Eco Community Lodge trek. It is an excellent choice for those enthusiastic travelers who have a short time. It is a perfect combination of experiencing unlimited cultural and natural beauties of Nepal. You get to admire the close views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges from Mohare Danda which is at an elevation of 3,300m. An added advantage of this trek is that you can enjoy the sunrise and sunset views over the glittering mountains right with the comfort of the dining room of the lodge.
Why Choose Us?
- Our knowledgeable, expert trek leader will enhance your trekking experience
- Our trekking chef's holistic/nourishing food that is prepared with superfood as ingredients will help you to get better nourished, regenerate cells and acclimatize to the altitude.
- You will not only go home with a lifetime of memories but much healthier as well.
- We are less than a handful of trekking companies that provide Wellness Adventure Vacations.
- Overall we provide you with unparalleled value-added service.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Fly to Pokhara and drive to Beni - trek to Benskharka
- Day 03: Benskharka to Nangi
- Day 04: Nangi to Mohare Danda
- Day 05: Mohare Danda to Khibang
- Day 06: Khibang to Tikot
- Day 07: Tikot to Pokhara
- Day 08: In Pokhara
- Day 09: Fly to Kathmandu, Depart
- Boutique hotel in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis
- Boutique hotel in Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis
- Hotel/ Lodges on twin sharing basis
- All transportation
- Responsible Adventures' Expert Trek leader or Trek with Raj
- Complimentary T-Shirt
- Use of trekking kit bag during the trek
- 1 Assistant guide between 4 trekkers
- One porter between two trekkers
- Proper clothing for porters and crew
- Food for porters & crew members (We are less than a handful of trekking companies that provide this facility)
- Insurance for team and porters
- All permits
- Twin sharing room on the trek
- All meals on trek
- Domestic airfare.
- International airport taxes
- All optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Transportation outside of the tour program
- Travel insurance (Compulsory to have insurance that covers helicopter evacuation)
- Tips(suggested amount US$75 per week for staff only); Leader's tip at your discretion
- Items of a personal nature, e.g., alcoholic drinks, bottled beverages, laundry, souvenir, etc.