Mardi Himal Trek was not famous until recently, but now this trek has started to attract people as there are basic lodges available on the trail up to High Camp. This trekking trail takes you through beautiful Rhododendron forests, walking on a ridge above the treeline with stunning views of Annapurna South, Mardi Himal and Machapuchare ( Fishtail ). Despite gaining popularity with trekkers from both overseas and locals, it is an excellent alternative to the Poonhill trek with a lot fewer trekkers.
We have included two nights in a homestay to enjoy genuine Nepali hospitality, food with two ethnic groups at the end of the trek. Enjoy this trek with our value-added service with expert trek leader, our specially prepared meals that use superfood as ingredients for better nourishment and acclimatization.
Want to have an exhilarating experience by paragliding to Pokhara from High / Base camp?
Why Choose Us?
- Our knowledgeable, expert trek leader will enhance your trekking experience
- Our trekking chef's holistic/nourishing food that is prepared with superfood as ingredients will help you to get better nourished, regenerate cells, and acclimatize to the altitude.
- You will not only go home with a lifetime of memories but much healthier as well.
- We are less than a handful of trekking companies that provide Wellness Adventure Vacations.
- Overall we provide you with unparalleled value-added service.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu to be met and transferred to your hotel.
- Day 02: Morning tour of Swwayambhunath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Ason Market ending in Thamel – the tourist hub for lunch. After lunch, you can either hire or purchase trekking gear required for this trek.
- Day 03: Fly to Pokhara. Pothana 1900 meters or Pitam Deurali 2300 meters.
- Day 04: Pothana to Forest Camp (Kokar) 2600 meters.
- Day 05: Forest Camp/Kokar to Badal Danda 3250 meters.
- Day 06: Badal Danda to High Camp 3550 meters.
- Day 07: Mardi Base Camp 4500 meters.
- Day 08: High Camp to Siding 1885 meters.
- Day 09: Siding to Lwang Ghalel 1500 meters.
- Day 10: The next morning we take a private jeep back to Pokhara.
- Day 11: You have the options of either just chilling out, shopping, taking a boat ride or paraglide with the company owned by National Geography’s Adventurers of the year 2012.
- Day 12: Breakfast at Hotel and free until International Departure.
Samamantha_KangSingaporePublished: Tuesday, February 6, 2018Raj and his team at Responsible Adventures made our 10-day trek to Mardi Himal an exceptionally enjoyable one. Everything was well-taken care of, from ensuring that we got picked up and dropped off at the airport safely, to helping us…Continue
Kimberly SimSingaporePublished: Tuesday, September 20, 2016My friends and I were on a 8 day trek to Mardi Himal. As most of us are beginners, Raj and his team made sure that we were comfortable at all times. He believes in holistic and well balanced diet…Continue
- Boutique hotel in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis
- Boutique hotel in Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis
- Hotel/ Lodges on twin sharing basis
- All transportation
- Responsible Adventures' Expert Trek leader or Trek with Raj
- Complimentary T-Shirt
- Use of trekking kit bag during the trek
- 1 Assistant guide between 4 trekkers
- One porter between two trekkers
- Proper clothing for porters and crew
- Food for porters & crew members (We are less than a handful of trekking companies that provide this facility)
- Insurance for team and porters
- All permits
- Twin sharing room on the trek
- All meals on the trek (best trekking meals in the whole of the Himalaya)
- Domestic airfare.
- All optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Transportation outside of the tour program
- Travel insurance (Compulsory to have insurance that covers helicopter evacuation)
- Tips(suggested amount US$75 per week for staff only); Leader's tips at your discretion
- Items of a personal nature, e.g., alcoholic drinks, bottled beverages, laundry, souvenir, etc.
- Trip CostUS$ 1650
- Trip Difficulty Moderate to Strenuous
- ActivityLodge Trek
- Min. Person2
- Transportation: Private vehicle and Flight
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek
- Accommodation: Lodges
- CODE: MHT-12
- FREQUENCY: ANYDAY
- BEST SEASON: OCTOBER-MAY
- ALTITUDE: 4500 METERS
- SUPPORT: YES