This trip is perfect for those wishing to experience the Everest region's spectacular landscape without going to altitude extremes and while maintaining home comforts. This luxury trek is an ideal introduction to the Everest Khumbu area, the most famous region in the entire Himalaya. We visit Sherpa villages and Tengboche monastery, which offers views of Mt. Everest rising behind the Lhotse- Nuptse wall and other surrounding peaks.
Flying in from Kathmandu we descend amid an incredible mountain landscape to the remote yet bustling mountain airstrip at Lukla. From here we spend ten days trekking from luxury lodge to luxury lodge.
This trek provides the highest standards of accommodation in the region, featuring electricity, comfortable heated rooms, en-suite bathrooms with hot showers and western style flush toilets. We walk five to six hours a day, visiting the main Sherpa villages and enjoying excellent views.
Why Choose Us?
- Our knowledgeable, expert trek leader will enhance your trekking experience
- Our trekking chef's holistic/nourishing food that is prepared with superfood as ingredients will help you to get better nourished, regenerate cells and acclimatize to the altitude.
- You will not only go home with a lifetime of memories but much healthier as well.
- We are less than a handful of trekking companies that provide Wellness Adventure Vacations.
- Overall we provide you with unparalleled value-added service.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to a Boutique Hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing tour of Bhaktapur.
- Day 03: Flight to Lukla
- Day 04: DAY WALK FROM MONJO.
- Day 05: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3441m).
- Day 06: TREK TO TASHINGA (3360m) via Khumjung. We stop for lunch in Khumjung in the lodge owned by Phurba - the star of the documentary SHERPA.
- Day 07: TREK TO THYANGBOCHE (3873m), return to TASHINGA.
- Day 08: TREK TO MONG LA (3960m), return to TASHINGA.
- Day 09: TREK VIA KHUMJUNG AND KHUNDE TO MENDE (3,738m). 5 hrs.
- Day 10: TREK TO THAME (3,801m), RETURN TO MENDE 5 hrs. We have lunch at the lodge owned by the first person to reach the summit of Everest 21 times - Apa Sherpa.
- Day 11: TREK TO MONJO LODGE 4 hrs
- Day 12: TREK VIA GUMILA MONASTERY TO LUKLA (9,000ft/2,743m) 5 hrs.
- Day 13: Farewell and flight back to Kathmandu and transfer to your city hotel
- Day 14: Free day in Kathmandu with an option of sightseeing. Farewell dinner in the evening.
- Day 15: International departure.
- All transportation
- Responsible Adventures' Expert Trek leader
- Complimentary T-Shirt
- Use of trekking kit bag during trek
- 1 Assistant guide between 4 trekkers
- 1 porter between two trekkers
- Good clothing for porters and crew
- Food for porters & crew members (We are less then handful of trekking companies that provide this facility)
- Insurance for crew and porters
- All permits
- All meals on trek
- Domestic airfare.
- International airfare
- All optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Transportation outside of the tour program
- Travel insurance (Compulsory to have insurance that covers helicopter evacuation)
- Tips(suggested amount; US$100 per week for staff only), Leader's tipping up to your discretion
- Items of a personal nature e.g alcoholic drinks, bottled beverages, laundry, souvenir etc.