The Everest region has been a favorite destination for trekkers and climbers, since the very first expeditions to the Nepalese side of Everest in the 1950's. Up until now trekking in the stunningly beautiful region involved either camping or staying at basic tea houses. It is now possible to trek in the Khumbu staying at comfortable lodges with all the modern conveniences of a proper hotel. The Yeti Mountain Home luxury lodges all offer spacious rooms which are pleasantly decorated and have attached bathrooms with running hot and cold water. Best of all, each has been carefully sited to present a magnificent panorama of the Himalayas from the lodge itself.
During our nine days in the homeland of the Sherpas, we trek to Namche Bazaar and have a day to explore this flourishing settlement, before heading on to Thame. Here, we can hike to Sumdur Ridge (4830m) for unforgettable views of a host of prominent peaks, including Cho Oyu. Our return to Lukla then follows a brand-new trail, traversing rhododendron-covered slopes on the west side of the valley to Kongde, with a unique panorama of Everest, Lhotse and Ama Dablam. A day-hike to the excellent view-point of Pharak Ri is an option from Kongde. Twin bedded and heated rooms, en-suite bathrooms, and pleasant dining areas can now be a part of your experience on your Everest ‘Luxury' Trek.
Why Choose Us?
- Our knowledgeable, expert trek leader will enhance your trekking experience
- Our trekking chef's holistic/nourishing food that is prepared with superfood as ingredients will help you to get better nourished, regenerate cells and acclimatize to the altitude.
- You will not only go home with a lifetime of memories but much healthier as well.
- We are less than a handful of trekking companies that provide Wellness Adventure Vacations.
- Overall we provide you with unparalleled value-added service.
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu - 1317m
- Day 02: Sightseeing of Bhaktapur in the morning.
- Day 03: Fight to Lukla and trek to Phakding
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar
- Day 05: Trek to Khumjung for acclimatization, have lunch at the lodge of Phurba - the star of the documentary SHERPA.
- Day 06: Trek to Thame
- Day 07: Thame excursion and lunch at Apa Sherpa's lodge. Apa is the first person to have reached the summit of Everest 21 times.
- Day 08: Trek to Kongde
- Day 09: Kongde excursion
- Day 10: Trek to Phakding
- Day 11: Trek to Lukla
- Day 12: Flight to Kathmandu
- Day 13: Optional sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Valley
- Day 14: Depending on flight times this morning is free for further exploration or shopping. International Departure
Paul HensonBahrainPublished: Tuesday, June 7, 2016I travel to Nepal every year and have used other companies in the past, but Responsible Adventures out shines them all, a truly professional company and Raj and his team take care of every detail for a truly memorable experience…Continue
- A 5-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- All transportation
- Responsible Adventures' Expert Trek leader
- Complimentary T-Shirt
- Use of trekking kit bag during the trek
- 1 Assistant guide between 4 trekkers
- One porter between two trekkers
- Proper clothing for porters and crew
- Food for porters & crew members (We are less than a handful of trekking companies that provide this facility)
- Insurance for team and porters
- All permits
- All meals on trek
- Domestic airfare.
- International airfare
- All optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Transportation outside of the tour program
- Travel insurance (Compulsory to have insurance that covers helicopter evacuation)
- Tips(suggested amount; US$100 per week for staff only), Leader's tipping up to your discretion
- Items of a personal nature, e.g., alcoholic drinks, bottled beverages, laundry, souvenir, etc.
- Trip CostUS$ 4050
- Trip Difficulty Strenuous
- ActivityLuxury Lodge Trek
- Min. Person2
- Transportation: Private vehicle and Flight
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek
- Accommodation: Luxury Lodges
- CODE: LETKR-14
- FREQUENCY: ANYDAY
- BEST SEASON: SEPT-MAY
- ALTITUDE: 4800 METERS
- SUPPORT: YES