We are now able to offer Ultimate Luxury Everest Base camp trekking experience that is unparalleled to our esteemed trekkers. There are "luxury lodges" until the village of Pangboche; above this village, we use the best available lodges that have double glazed windows, the most comfortable rooms that are possible to construct in this cold environment. You will have a total of 8 nights in " Luxury Lodges " and four nights in best available lodges on this trekking adventure.
Our team will make this a memorable experience for you with attention to detail like no other trekking companies do. Our expert trek leader will fulfill your hunger for knowledge about the rich culture, history, religion, and a lot more.
Now with the added luxury of "Wellness Adventures," our trekking chef will serve you food that uses superfood as ingredients to help you get the best nourishment to help achieve this goal that probably has been on your bucket list for several years. We have added additional rest days, during the trek to allow for proper acclimatization to lower the risks of altitude sickness.
Our itinerary is designed uniquely from what other trekking companies offer. We include a hike up to the rarely visited Ama Dablam Base Camp. We will be following in the footsteps of the great mountaineering teams, hiking through the Sherpa region, walking past potato fields and villages before the hard work begins as we climb up to Namche Bazaar. The scenery above the treeline is dry but still breathtaking. The impressive monastery at Thyangboche is wonderfully set against the backdrop of Mount AmaDablam, Everest and other snow-capped peaks. The hike up to Amadablam base camp provides the opportunity to walk from the treeline to high altitude alpine forest and the summer grazing pastures with stunning views of the Maha-Langgur range; that is not seen from the main trail to Everest Base Camp. We also take this opportunity to climb Kala Pathar (5,545m), which is higher than the Everest Base camp for the ultimate view of Mt. Everest (8850 m). The Everest Base Camp situated on the Khumbu Glacier.
Why Choose Us?
- Our knowledgeable, expert trek leader will enhance your trekking experience
- Our trekking chef's holistic/nourishing food that is prepared with superfood as ingredients will help you to get better nourished, regenerate cells, and acclimatize to the altitude.
- You will not only go home with a lifetime of memories but much healthier as well.
- We are less than a handful of trekking companies that provide Wellness Trekking Vacations.
- Overall we provide you with unparalleled value-added service.
- Day 01: Arrive in Nepal's capital, Kathmandu. Briefing for the trek and transfer to Mulkot.
- Day 02: Fly to Lukla (2,840m) trek to Monjo. Overnight lodge. 2850m. 5 hours trek.
- Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3441m). (5 hours walking) Overnight lodging.
- Day 04: Explore Khumjung village where Hillary built the first school in this region. Hike on to Tashinga.
- Day 05: Trek to Pangboche via the famous Thyangboche monastery (3790m) and the Deboche Nunnery along with overnight ESL.
- Day 06: Hike up to the less trekked base camp of the most beautiful mountain in this region - Amadablam.
- Day 07: Trek to Dingboche (4350m) and up towards Nakardzong Ridge for acclimatization. Overnight lodge, (5 to 6 hours walking)
- Day 08: Trek to Lobuche (4900m) Overnight lodge (5-6 hours walking).
- Day 09: Trek to Everest base camp and overnight lodging at Gorakshep (5120m)
- Day 10: Trek to Kalapathar and head back toward Pheriche with overnight lodging, (9 hours walking)
- Day 11: Trek Tashingna (Overnight lodging)
- Day 12: Trek to Phakding or Monjo. Overnight Lodge
- Day 13: Trek to Lukla. Last night party with the lads! Overnight Lodging
- Day 14: Fly Back to Kathmandu
- Day 15: Morning walking tour of Ason (an old spice market) and the old Durbar Square (Palace).
- Day 16: International Departure.
Frankie FrancisUnited KingdomPublished: Friday, April 20, 2018Firstly I'd like to say this is an excellent website and I'd recommend your company to anyone thinking of trekking trip down your way. As for you Raj its great to see you're doing well, thanks for the informative and…Continue
Steven Ben BrodieNetherlandsPublished: Friday, April 20, 2018My trip with Responsible Adventures and the charismatic founder Raj Tamang was one of the most memorable I have ever taken. All of the staff involved seemed happy in their work and delighted to offer their advice and insight on…Continue
Dave CostaAustraliaPublished: Wednesday, September 7, 2016We did a 28 day trek through Kathmandu and then up to Everest base camp. Raj was quite simply the best guide and organiser I have ever come across. He has a western way of thinking and really understood what…Continue
Kiran KhanAustraliaPublished: Monday, August 29, 2016If you are traveling to the Everest/Nepal region and are looking for a guide or trekking company, I would highly recommend Responsible Adventures. They were very professional, spoke immaculate English and were knowledgeable in the area and we had a great…Continue
Stephanie J. WeedonUnited KingdomPublished: Monday, August 1, 2016My first trip with Raj was around the Annapurna region. Raj and his staff were incredible, and everything was planned out to perfection. the meals cooked were excellent and very varied. There was a mix of Asian and western food,…Continue
Foo Chee ChangSingaporePublished: Friday, June 24, 2016Raj and his superbly run Responsible Adventures is my go-to when I do guided treks in Nepal, and when my friends ask for recommendations for trekking agencies. My experiences with Responsible Adventures have always been excellent - knowledgeable and accommodating…Continue
Hailey Van SlykeUnited StatesPublished: Friday, June 17, 2016The whole experience was amazing. Everything went through without issue. All of our interactions with the company were super convenient and I felt very prepared with all of the information provided before hand. Chandra was our guide. He was very…Continue
Katie JohnsonUnited StatesPublished: Thursday, June 16, 2016Spending time in Kathmandu and trekking to Everest Base Camp with Responsible Adventures was one of the best experiences of my life. Raj and Chandra are the most knowledgeable, friendly, accommodating individuals I've ever met abroad. If you decide to…Continue
Peter WeedonUnited KingdomPublished: Sunday, May 15, 2016We trekked twice with Raj at responsible adventures. The first time to Annapurna base camp and the whole trek was made special by him and his team. His English is fluent and we soon were chatting as friends,nothing was too…Continue
- A 5-star hotel in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis on twin sharing base
- All transportation
- Eight nights accommodation in Luxury lodges and four nights in deluxe best available lodges.
- Responsible Adventures' Expert Trek leader or Trek with Raj
- Complimentary T-Shirt
- Use of trekking kit bag during the trek
- 1 Assistant guide between 4 trekkers
- One porter between two trekkers
- Proper clothing for porters and crew
- Food for porters & crew members (We are less than a handful of trekking companies that provide this facility)
- Insurance for team and porters
- All permits
- All meals on the trek
- Domestic airfare.
- International airfare
- All optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Transportation outside of the tour program
- Travel insurance (Compulsory to have insurance that covers helicopter evacuation)
- Tips(suggested amount; US$100 per week for staff only), Leader's tipping up to your discretion
- Items of a personal nature, e.g., alcoholic drinks, bottled beverages, laundry, souvenir, etc.
- Trip CostUS$ 4500
- Trip Difficulty Challenging
- ActivityLuxury Lodge Trek
- Min. Person2
- Transportation: Private vehicle and Flight
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek
- Accommodation: Luxury Lodges
- CODE: LEBC-16
- FREQUENCY: ANYDAY
- BEST SEASON: SEPT-MAY
- ALTITUDE: 5555 METERS
- SUPPORT: YES