Mount Kailash is one of the worlds most sort after, elusive and exotic pilgrimage sites because of its remote location on the high Tibetan plateau. It is estimated that only a few thousand pilgrims a year make the trip, despite its vast Hindu and Buddhist significance. This trip entails a few days on the road, and trekking is involved in the middle stage of the journey. Highlights include driving, hiking on the scenic Tibetan plateau, seeing the rich Tibetan culture and several monasteries.
Trekking is a wellness activity which helps in detoxification. We now provide meals that include superfood as part of the ingredients for better acclimatization to high altitude and better nourishment.
Why Choose Us?
- Our knowledgeable, expert trek leader will enhance your trekking experience
- Our trekking chef's holistic/nourishing food that is prepared with superfood as ingredients will help you to get better nourished, regenerate cells and acclimatize to the altitude.
- You will not only go home with a lifetime of memories but much healthier as well.
- We are less than a handful of trekking companies that provide Wellness Adventure Vacations.
- Overall we provide you with unparalleled value-added service.
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu
- Day 02: Temple visit in Kathmandu
- Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Kerung (3700 m)
- Day 04: In Nyalam for acclimatization
- Day 05: Drive Kerung to Saga (4600 m) 240 Km./ 6 hours drive
- Day 06: Drive Saga to Chiu Gompa with Mansarovar Parikrama (4560 m) 223 km/ 5 - 6 hrs. drive
- Day 07: At Mansarovar
- Day 08: Drive to Darchen (4620 m) and trek to Asthaath
- Day 09: Drive to Tarboche (13 km) and trek to Dirapuk (4860 m) 7 km/ 5 - 6 hrs.
- Day 10: Trek to Zuthulphuk (4760 m) 18 km/ 9 - 10 hrs.
- Day 11: Zuthulphuk to Darchen trek 10 km/ 4 - 5 hrs. and drive to Saga (4600 m)
- Day 12: Drive Saga to Zhangmu (Kodari) Border to Kathmandu (340 Kms./ 10 - 11 hours drive)
- Day 13: International Departure
- All airport-Hotel-Airport transfers in Kathmandu by car/coach.
- Hotel accommodation at 4-star hotel in Kathmandu with pure vegetarian breakfast, for total three nights (02 nights on arrival before the start of the journey and 01 night before the final departure)
- 02 Nights stay at Hotel Nyalam or similar on sharing basis with common toilet facility.
- One or Two nights stay in Hotel Paryang or similar on sharing basis with common toilet facility. Two nights stay in Hotel Saga or similar on sharing basis with attached toilet facility
- Two nights stay in a guest house at Darchen
- One or Two-night accommodation at Mansarovar in a guest house. Shared toilet
- One night stay at Hotel Dirapuk or a guest house. Shared toilet
- One night accommodation at Zuthulpuk in fixed camps. Shared toilet
- One-half day guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Transport services from Kathmandu to Nepal Border and back by a non-air-conditioned coach.
- Van or bus according to group size.
- Facilities of a support truck to carry baggage, food and camping equipment for the pilgrims.
- Camping arrangements and all meal facilities arranged by Nepalese Sherpa crew in Tibet side.
- Charges for sleeping bags for the journey.
- An expert trek leader (English speaking) from Kathmandu and an English speaking Tibetan guide from Kodari border for escorting during the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
- Yak and Yak men to carry your bag (maximum one piece per person permitted) for Kailash Parikrama.
- All monasteries entrance fee.
- Normal Tibet visa for the yatra.
- One duffle bag per person
- One jacket per person for the Kailash Mansarovar yatra on a returnable basis.
- A certificate for completion of the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra to each person.
- Insurance charges for our Sherpa crew.
- Tips(suggested amount US$75 per week for staff only); Leader's tip at your discretion
- Travel and Medical insurance
- Rescue evacuation cost in case of emergency
- International airfare
- Extra cost incurred in the event of landslide for hiring additional transportation or porterage on The Arniko Highway (INR 500 - 700) per person approx.
- Soft/hard beverages, photography charges, porterage at the airports/hotels, laundry, tips, telephone calls etc. and any other expenses of personal nature.
- Yak / Pony hiring charges for riding during Kailash Parikarma
- Any other item which is not mentioned in our above-mentioned inclusions list.
- Trip CostUS$ 2500
- Trip Difficulty Challenging
- ActivityLodge Trek
- Min. Person5
- Transportation: Private Vehicle
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek
- Accommodation: Lodge and Camping
- CODE: KT-13
- FREQUENCY: ANYDAY
- BEST SEASON: MAY THROUGH OCTOBER
- ALTITUDE: 5680 MTS.
- SUPPORT: YES