Please purchase your travel insurance before making any payment transfers or buying your international flights, to ensure that you are covered in the event of trip cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances. Your travel insurance should cover cancellation or/and helicopter evacuation in case of natural calamities, political uprising, injuries or illness, etc.
A condition of us accepting your booking is that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance as soon as you receive confirmation. Your policy must cover overseas medical treatment and aircraft evacuation from remote areas. Such comprehensive cover can also be arranged via us.
Balance payment of the tour cost is due 60 days before departure. If a booking is made less than 60 days before departure, the full amount is to be paid a the time of booking.
If you fail to pay by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain your deposit.
Make an Enquiry
- Food and Nutrition on Trekking Holidays
- Health and Medicine
- Practical Information
- Tailor made Travel in the Himalayas of Nepal, Bhutan, India and Tibet
- Training for Himalayan Trekking Vacation
- Trekking Clothing and Equipment Guide
- Trip Grading
- What to Bring on the Trek
- When To Go to Nepal, Bhutan, India and Tibet