Everest Family Trekking Holiday
A short, scenic trek in the Khumbu Valley to see Everest and the mighty Himalayan ranges of that area.
On this carefully designed trekking holiday, you can experience the beauty and rich history of the Everest region on a six-day trek. You start in Kathmandu, with time to explore the many markets and colorful Buddhist and Hindu temples.
The Everest Valley
A short flight takes you to Lukla and the start of your trek in the Everest valley. Setting off on the trek, you will soon be immersed in one of the world’s most magnificent mountain landscapes.
Staying in locally run tea-houses along the way, you walk to the Sherpa ‘capital’ of Namche Bazaar. There’s time for acclimatization with a rest day; before continuing to the celebrated monastery of Thyangboche, for incredible views of Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam and, of course, Everest!
- Day 01: Kathmandu
- Day 02: Kathmandu
- Day 03: Scenic flight to Lukla
- Day 04: to 8: Everest Trek
- Day 09: to 10: Return to Kathmandu
- Day 11: Flight home
- Boutique hotel in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis
- All transportation
- Complimentary T-Shirt
- 1 Assistant guide between 4 trekkers
- 1 porter between two trekkers
- Food for porters & crew members (We are one of the few trekking companies that provide this facility)
- All permits
- All meals on trek (best trekking meals in the whole of the Himalaya)
- Hotel/ Lodges on twin sharing basis
- Responsible Adventures' Expert Trek leader or Trek with Raj
- Use of trekking kit bag during trekTrekking
- Good clothing for porters and crew
- Insurance for crew and porters
- Twin sharing room on trek
- Domestic airfare
- International airport taxes
- All optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Travel insurance (Compulsory to have insurance that covers helicopter evacuation)
- Items of a personal nature e.g alcoholic drinks, bottled beverages, laundry, souvenir etc.
- Transportation outside of the tour program
- Tips(suggested amount US$75 per week for staff only); Leader's tip at your discretion