A perfect trek for trekkers who do not have the time to trek to the Everest base camp, but still, want to appreciate some of the beautiful elements of Khumbu and experience some of the unique cultures deep within the Himalayas. We start our adventure by flying into Lukla in the Khumbu region. We then trek up to Namche Bazaar, the Sherpa capital of the world, and a unique trading point where both Tibetan and Nepalese people sell their wares. You spend an extra day in Namche, before walking up to Khumjung village where the infamous “Yeti Scalp” is kept in a Monastery and Kunde village for spectacular views of the Himalayas including Everest.
The instant Everest Trek to Namche combines a flight to Lukla airport and then a couple of days of the walk to Namche and Tengboche to view Mount Everest is all you need to see Mt. Everest in a rush.
Note - Flight to Lukla and back can be delayed or canceled due to poor visibility. We ask you to have a buffer days of few days in case your flight to Lukla is affected.
Why Choose Us?
- Our knowledgeable, expert trek leader will enhance your trekking experience
- Our trekking chef's holistic/nourishing food that is prepared with superfood as ingredients will help you to get better nourished, regenerate cells and acclimatize to the altitude.
- You will not only go home with a lifetime of memories but much healthier as well.
- We are less than a handful of trekking companies that provide Wellness Adventure Vacations.
- Overall we provide you with unparalleled value-added service.
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu - 1317m
- Day 02: Flight to Lukla and trek to Phakding
- Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar
- Day 04: Namche Bazaar
- Day 05: Trek to Phakding
- Day 06: Trek to Lukla
- Day 07: Flight to Kathmandu
- Day 08: Depending on flight times this morning is free for further exploration or shopping. International Departure
JemmaUnited Arab EmiratesPublished: Friday, April 20, 2018Responsible Adventures looked after us during our one week in Nepal as though we were VIP clients. With only 1 week, we wanted to make the most of our time in Nepal. Raj at Responsible Adventures was extremely helpful. He…Continue
- Boutique hotel in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis
- Hotel/ Lodges on twin sharing basis
- All transportation
- Responsible Adventures' Expert Trek leader or Trek with Raj
- Complimentary T-Shirt
- Use of trekking kit bag during trek
- 1 Assistant guide between 4 trekkers
- 1 porter between two trekkers
- Good clothing for porters and crew
- Food for porters & crew members (We are one of the few trekking companies that provide this facility)
- Insurance for crew and porters
- All permits
- Twin sharing room on trek
- All meals on trek
- Domestic airfare
- International airport taxes
- All optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Transportation outside of the tour program
- Travel insurance (Compulsory to have insurance that covers helicopter evacuation)
- Tips(suggested amount US$75 per week for staff only); Leader's tip at your discretion
- Items of a personal nature e.g alcoholic drinks, bottled beverages, laundry, souvenir etc