Venue Name: Park Village Resort, Budanilkhanth - Outskirts of Kathmandu
Duration: 2 nights and three days
Group Size: Minimum of 4 and a maximum of 20
About the location of Park Village Resort.
This beautiful property is located in a very peaceful environment, the only noise you will hear in the compounds of the hotel will be birds chirping away. This 4-star resort is built on lush oasis which is set on 5 acres of peaceful wooded gardens that overlook the hustle and bustle of downtown Kathmandu. There are more than two thousand shrubs and trees that cover the grounds. It is also home to numerous butterflies, dragonflies and more than 70 bird species that include kingfishers, hoopoes, and herons. The Park village is located on the northern edge of Kathmandu valley on the fringes of the subtropical Shivapuri - Nagarjun National park. It is less than thirty minutes drive from the international airport or downtown Kathmandu. The crisp natural environment conjoined with pleasant, splendid rooms, delicious food, and the lovely outdoor swimming pool makes it a perfect place for a yoga retreat on the outskirts of Kathmandu city. The Park village is located at the base of a hill by a forest, and the charm is enhanced by the greenery, numerous flowers, and their organic farm. On clear days you can see some Himalayan peaks the lights of Kathmandu valley in the evenings is mesmerizing.
- Day 01: Meet up at the set venue and transfer to the retreat.
- Day 02: Early morning yoga followed by breakfast.
- Day 03: Early morning yoga followed by breakfast.
- Private transport at the start and end of the retreat.
- Two nights accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Hot water - 24 hours
- Vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Tea, coffee with cookies and fruits
- Use of Yoga mats
- Yoga asanas and philosophy classes
- A visit to a well known Hindu Temple.
- An optional hike to Shivapuri national park
- Swimming pool
- All optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Transfers outside of the tour program
- Travel insurance (buy insurance)
- Tips(suggested amount US$75 per week for staff only); Leader's tip at your discretion