Raj Tamang the founder of Responsible Adventures came up with the idea of teeing from venues above 5000 meters from as many places as possible. He has tee offs from Throrung La pass, five passes above 5000 meters in the Upper Dolpo region and six tee offs from the Gokyo Lakes and Everest Base camp areas. This is probably a world record of sorts.
He has played 18 hole golf twice and nine-hole golf once. Hence, he isn’t a regular golfer at all. He did this just for the sake of doing something no one else has done.
For those who are concerned about leaving golf balls in the mountain environment, we collected every one of the golf balls. We even used biodegradable golf balls from Spain in case we lost one.
Exploring Wisdom and Mindfullness through dancingWellness and Lifestyles
Three Great reasons to take a yoga retreatWellness and Lifestyles
Cleansing Retreats: Eliminate Stress and Clear Your BodyWellness and Lifestyles
Ghorepani Poonhill Trek during the spring seasonHimalaya Trekking
Ayurvedic food for satisfactory dietWellness and Lifestyles
Taking Yoga Outdoors to Connect with NatureWellness and Lifestyles
- Mount Everest to be cleaned of garbage and corpses.
- Trek to Nepals remote Dolpo District
- Selling Ourselves Short
- Sano Babu Sunuwar Takes Off From The Summit Of Mount Elbrus
- Nepal In The List Top 10 Countries To Visit In 2016 Rough Guides
- Nepal Travel Updates
- India Bans Rupees 500 And 1000 Bills
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Ra Collaborates On Environmental Protection Education For School Kids In Lalitpur
- Birdwatching In Kathmandu Valley