Raj Tamang the founder of Responsible Adventures came up with the idea of teeing from venues above 5000 meters from as many places as possible. He has tee offs from Throrung La pass, 5 passes above 5000 meters in the Upper Dolpo region and 6 tee offs from the Gokyo Lakes and Everest Base camp areas. This is probably a world record of sorts.
He has played 18 hole golf twice and 9 hole golf once. Hence, he isn’t a regular golfer at all. He did this just for the sake of doing something no one else has done.
For those who are concerned about leaving golf balls in the mountain environment, we collected each and every one. We even used biodegradable golf balls from Spain in case we lost one.
This project started in September 2016 and the last tee offs were done in December 2017. Read more
12 AWESOME BENEFITS OF CAMPING WITH FAMILYTravel Tips
Holi or Fagun Purnima Festival of colorsFestivals
Festivals in Nepal during the springFestivals
Shivaratri is celebrated as the night Lord Shiva was bornFestivals
Mardi Himal Trek and Paragliding down to Pokhara - An Epic AdventureTravel Tips
Everest Base Camp trek during winterWinter Trekking
- Trek to Nepals remote Dolpo District
- Selling Ourselves Short
- Sano Babu Sunuwar Takes Off From The Summit Of Mount Elbrus
- Nepal In The List Top 10 Countries To Visit In 2016 Rough Guides
- Nepal Travel Updates
- India Bans Rupees 500 And 1000 Bills
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Ra Collaborates On Environmental Protection Education For School Kids In Lalitpur
- Birdwatching In Kathmandu Valley
- Poonhill Charity Trek In Nepal Himalaya