Our founder's interview on tourism on Nepal's premium weekly newspaper Nepali Times.
Selling ourselves short
For years, Nepal’s tourism industry has lamented that the country has gone for quantity rather than quality. They point to Bhutan, which has prided itself as a premium destination, as the model Nepal should have followed. Read more: http://nepalitimes.com/article/Nepali-Times-Buzz/trekking-exotic-destination-nepal,816
The Everest region to ban plastic bags and bottles from January 2020News
Custom-made Hindu pilgrimage tour of lower Mustang during the monsoonMonsoon trekking in Nepal
Training for a trek with Life Fitness BikeWellness and Lifestyles
New minister of Culture, Tourism and Civil aviation appointed.News
Festival in Nepal - Vivaha PanchamiFestivals
Festival in Nepal - Krishna JanmashtamiFestivals
- The Everest region to ban plastic bags and bottles from January 2020
- New minister of Culture, Tourism and Civil aviation appointed.
- Mount Everest to be cleaned of garbage and corpses.
- Teeing off on a trek? Why not?
- Trek to Nepals remote Dolpo District
- Sano Babu Sunuwar Takes Off From The Summit Of Mount Elbrus
- Nepal In The List Top 10 Countries To Visit In 2016 Rough Guides
- Nepal Travel Updates
- India Bans Rupees 500 And 1000 Bills
- Corporate Social Responsibility