Congratulations to Sano Babu Sunuwar who took off the from the summit of Mount Elbrus. Mount Elbrus is the 3rd of the Seven Summits he is attempting to take off on a paraglide. He has already launched his Paraglide from the summits of Mount Everest and Mount Kilimanjaro.
Previously he has set the world record by jumping off the summit of Mount Everest on a paraglide and kayaking down Dudh Kosi river to the Bay of Bengal. He and his fellow adventurer Lakpa Tsheri Sherpa were named the adventurer of the year 2012 by National Geographic (NatGeo). Hats off to this unique adventurer!
He has now started a new trend in Russian tourism - commercial tandem paragliding from Mount Elbrus.
Come experience our unique adventure sports combination of trekking to the base of Mardi Himal and paragliding to Pokhara with the company owned by Babu Sunuwar.
The Everest region to ban plastic bags and bottles from January 2020News
Custom-made Hindu pilgrimage tour of lower Mustang during the monsoonMonsoon trekking in Nepal
Training for a trek with Life Fitness BikeWellness and Lifestyles
New minister of Culture, Tourism and Civil aviation appointed.News
Festival in Nepal - Vivaha PanchamiFestivals
Festival in Nepal - Krishna JanmashtamiFestivals
- The Everest region to ban plastic bags and bottles from January 2020
- New minister of Culture, Tourism and Civil aviation appointed.
- Mount Everest to be cleaned of garbage and corpses.
- Teeing off on a trek? Why not?
- Trek to Nepals remote Dolpo District
- Selling Ourselves Short
- Nepal In The List Top 10 Countries To Visit In 2016 Rough Guides
- Nepal Travel Updates
- India Bans Rupees 500 And 1000 Bills
- Corporate Social Responsibility