It is not hard to imagine why Nepal tops the chart of 10 must visit countries in 2016. Nepal is the darling of adventure seekers and leisure holidaymakers. Rough Guides is an authority in providing accurate information on travel destinations of the world. To find out why you should visit Nepal, please check the Rough Guides Page.
Why was Nepal selected as the number 1 choice to visit in 2016 by people of the world? People were awed by the presence of Majestic Mountains to the Lush green paddies, decorated temples to ever smiling people; they were told that Nepal is the number one destination in the world.
The Everest region to ban plastic bags and bottles from January 2020News
Custom-made Hindu pilgrimage tour of lower Mustang during the monsoonMonsoon trekking in Nepal
Training for a trek with Life Fitness BikeWellness and Lifestyles
New minister of Culture, Tourism and Civil aviation appointed.News
Festival in Nepal - Vivaha PanchamiFestivals
Festival in Nepal - Krishna JanmashtamiFestivals
- The Everest region to ban plastic bags and bottles from January 2020
- New minister of Culture, Tourism and Civil aviation appointed.
- Mount Everest to be cleaned of garbage and corpses.
- Teeing off on a trek? Why not?
- Trek to Nepals remote Dolpo District
- Selling Ourselves Short
- Sano Babu Sunuwar Takes Off From The Summit Of Mount Elbrus
- Nepal Travel Updates
- India Bans Rupees 500 And 1000 Bills
- Corporate Social Responsibility