There are many undiscovered remote trekking routes in Nepal. Most people are only aware of the popular regions Annapurna, Everest, and Langtang. We provide a truly the best-secluded trekking vacation in a non-touristic part of Nepal.
To keep this place pristine, we won't give the names of the places we will be camping at, to avoid the masses from ruining it. This trek brings to locations where the only few tourists have visited because their guides live in those areas. This trek will be operated on an expedition style camping trek. We will be providing all camping equipment, porterage, trek leader, assistant guides, a trekking chef along with his helpers. We will provide three men tents for two trekkers, a dining tent, toilet tent along with an improvised toilet seat, shower tent, like on all our treks we will be giving you the best service that is available in the whole of the Himalayas.
The off the grid trek is ideal for beginners, families, corporate or school excursion trips as the highest point on this trek is just 3365 meters above sea level. It will give you a well rounded with a good mixture of observing the lives of some ethnic groups of Nepal and their lifestyle along with the culture. You will be going through an agricultural region of Nepal.
The actual hiking per day is most days are five to six except towards the end it will take seven hours; you should be fit by that period. The panoramic views are unlike anything in the Himalayas or perhaps even the whole world. On clear days you will be able to see Mount Everest, Lhotse, and other mountains.
The highlight of the trek will be when we go up a hill of 3365 meters to witness the mountain range from Mount Dhaulagiri in the west all the way to Mount Pandim which is in Sikkim to the East. The panoramic distance is a whopping 480.86km as the crow flies according to Google maps. Eight mountains are above 8000 meters on this vista including Mount Everest along with hundreds of peaks that are between 6 thousand and 7 thousand meters high. It is adviced that you bring binoculars for close up views as the distance of the vista is massive.
There aren't many places that have a perfect combination of being in an off the beaten track with the best panorama of the Himalayan peaks.
Why Choose Us?
- Our knowledgeable, expert trek leader will enhance your trekking experience
- Our trekking chef's holistic/nourishing food that is prepared with superfood as ingredients will help you to get better nourished, regenerate cells, and acclimatize to the altitude.
- You will not only go home with a lifetime of memories but much healthier as well.
- We are less than a handful of trekking companies that provide Wellness Adventure Vacations.
- Overall we provide you with unparalleled value-added service.
Trip Highlights of The Best Off the beaten path trekking in Nepal
Off the grid trekking - nontouristy area
480 km of Panoramic mountain views including eight peaks above 8000 meters including Everest.
Perhaps the broadest mountain Panoramic view in the world.
Expedition style Camping - the closest to glamping in the Himalayas
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu to be received by your trek leader and transferred to your hotel.
- Day 02: We leave Kathmandu early after breakfast. The drive to the starting point will take place on a black-topped road and the final part will be on a fair-weather road.
- Day 03: We begin our trek on a combination of flattish and uphill ascend. We will camp above a Sherpa village at 2800 meters. Total trek 6 hours.
- Day 04: Today we hike in an undulating terrain and camp above a Tamang village 2745 meters. 5 hours trek. Great views on clear mornings.
- Day 05: We will be heading towards a Pristine Sherpa village. 2575 meters. 5-6 hours.
- Day 06: This is the day we climb to the highest point of the trek. We begin a steep ascent for about 3-4 hours. We will be camping just below the top of the hill. 3300 meters.
- Day 07: Today is the day to witness the most panoramic view that extends from Mount Dhaulagiri 8167m in the west to Mount Pandim 6691m in Sikkim.
- Day 08: We will be walking near the ridgeline for some time. The views are good on cloud-free days on this hike. We camp near a Sherpa village at 2920 meters. 5-6 hours trek.
- Day 09: We hike on the dirt road for about 4 hours. We drive to a small town and our trek ends here.
- Day 10: Fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day 11: Morning walking tour of Swaybhunath Stupa (UNESCO World Heritage site) also known as the monkey temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Ason.
- Day 12: International Departure.
MahayuIndonesiaPublished: Monday, January 28, 2019On late december I went on a vacation to do the best off the beaten path trekking in nepal with my family and Raj's team. It was such an amazing experience, ive never seen anything so beautiful and ive never…Continue
Amar WidhianiIndonesiaPublished: Monday, December 10, 2018Last late December I went to do the best off the beaten path trekking in Nepal with my 2 teen kids and a cousin; we had so much fun. The view was breathtaking, the food was the best and i…Continue
Foo Chee ChangSingaporePublished: Tuesday, February 27, 2018I've gone trekking with Raj and Responsible Adventures a couple of times now, but this was a special one - this is my first camping trek in the Himalaya, and more importantly, we traveled to Chandra's home - a remote…Continue
Jasmine KhemaniSingaporePublished: Saturday, February 24, 2018I was initially resistant to trekking but Raj assured me that it was easy. He is so passionate about trekking and sharing his local culture that he would do anything to make his guests feel comfortable. The trek turned out…Continue
Sharon StradfordAustraliaPublished: Thursday, February 22, 2018Raj and his team have outdone themselves again. I believe that returning customers are the best indicator of judging good service. This was our 3rd trip with Responsible Adventures. We were part of a small group visiting a remote village…Continue
Day 2 and Day 11 can change as mentioned above, we will be trekking in a non-touristic area; the flights to or from the small airport do not operate daily. We will adjust it according to the availability of the plane.