The famous Annapurna trek attracts thousands of hikers every year. The trekking route is easy to follow with lots of tea houses and lodges all along the trail. This is what makes this trail a darling among the hikers to Nepal. The trail passes through some of the most stunning villages. The Annapurna trek offers incredible views of Machapuchare, Annapurna South, and Dhaulagiri mountains.
This adventure is combined with a wildlife safari at Chitwan National Park.
Why Choose Us?
- Our knowledgeable, expert trek leader will enhance your trekking experience
- Our trekking chef's holistic/nourishing food that is prepared with superfood as ingredients will help you to get better nourished, regenerate cells and acclimatize to the altitude.
- You will not only go home with a lifetime of memories but much healthier as well.
- We are less than a handful of trekking companies that provide Wellness Adventure Vacations.
- Overall we provide you with an unparalleled value-added service.
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu, Your Trek leader will meet you and transfer to your Hotel.
- Day 02: In Kathmandu, walking tour of the old bazaar; visit Pashupatinath temple and Boudhanath Stupa.
- Day 03: Drive to Birethanti via Pokhara. Overnight lodge.
- Day 04: Trek to Banthanti.2400m. 6 hours
- Day 05: Ghorepani.2850m. 3-4 Hours
- Day 06: Trek to Tadapani after sunrise views at Poon Hill.2500m
- Day 07: Trek to Chomrong.1960m 5 Hours
- Day 08: Trek to Landruk via JhinuHotsprings. 1500m. 5 Hours.
- Day 09: Trek to Dhampus.1700m 5 hours.
- Day 10: Trek to DhampusPhedi and drive to Pokhara. Overnight hotel.
- Day 11: Pokhara.
- Day 12: Drive to Chitwan with activities.
- Day 13: At Chitwan participating in various activities.
- Day 14: Fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day 15: Mountain view flight
- Day 16: Departure.
Noel FrameUnited StatesPublished: Thursday, January 10, 2019I first heard about Raj and Responsible Adventures through a friend of a friend (Matthew). I had been planning on trekking in Nepal but had little to no success in finding a guide. Other Friends had recommended different companies or…Continue
Chris MonkhouseUnited KingdomPublished: Friday, May 4, 2018I would like to thank Raj for his outstanding role as an educator and an ambassador of his nation. He has not only shown us the true beauty of his beautiful region but also unveiled the real truth that you…Continue
Patricia JonesNew ZealandPublished: Friday, April 20, 2018This was the best travel experience I have ever had. A wonderful challenge with great comradeship between the group, the Sherpas & porters. This, together with the stunning scenery, made this a unique experience. I will recommend it with enthusiasm…Continue
Mike BohnCanadaPublished: Friday, April 20, 2018The Annapurna Trek was amazing! Absolutely stunning scenery and beautiful rural communities. The trek was well paced, informative, solid leadership and excellent environmental awareness. Very polite, considerate and hardworking team. Amazing team. Thanks Raj, Pawan, Chandra, Rajin, Hari, Dilli and…Continue
Mahmoud Al YousifBahrainPublished: Wednesday, November 8, 2017Want to enjoy nature? Walk off the beaten track? Discover a new culture? and have all the worry taken away from the experience? Then book Raj and his team at Responsible Adventures. He took care of us from the moment…Continue
Michael JBahrainPublished: Thursday, September 15, 2016Don't be put off by talk of earthquakes and poor sanitation. Book up with Raj and get yourself to Nepal...you won’t regret it. As an overweight, unfit, sedentary office based executive, it was with some trepidation that I allowed myself…Continue
- Boutique hotel in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis
- Boutique hotel in Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis
- Hotel/ Lodges on twin sharing basis
- All transportation
- Responsible Adventures' Expert Trek leader or Trek with RajComplimentary T-Shirt
- Use of trekking kit bag during trek
- 1 Assistant guide between 4 trekkers
- 1 porter between two trekkers
- Good clothing for porters and crew
- Food for porters & crew members (We are less then handful of trekking companies that provide this facility)
- Insurance for crew and porters
- All permits
- Twin sharing room on trek
- All meals on trek
- Domestic airfare.
- International airfare
- All optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Transportation outside of the tour program
- Travel insurance (Compulsory to have insurance that covers helicopter evacuation)
- Tips(suggested amount US$75 per week for staff only); Leader's tip at your discretion
- Items of a personal nature e.g alcoholic drinks, bottled beverages, laundry, souvenir etc.
Dates & Prices
|Start Date||End Date||Cost||Status||Booking|
|22 January, 2019||06 February, 2019||US $2024||Guaranteed|