This is an extremely varied trip that offers everything from fascinating ancient Kathmandu to rafting the Seti River and game-watching in Chitwan. However, the highlight is a short trek, with our expert trek leader and porters, visiting some of the most interesting villages in the foothills of the Annapurna surrounded by magnificent mountain views. We use a series of picturesque luxury lodges that offer a much higher standard of comfort than is ordinarily available while trekking. Each lodge has twin rooms, attached bathrooms, hot running water, dining rooms, cozy lounges, gardens and stunning views.
Why Choose Us?
- Our knowledgeable, expert trek leader will enhance your trekking experience
- Our trekking chef's holistic/nourishing food that is prepared with superfood as ingredients will help you to get better nourished, regenerate cells and acclimatize to the altitude.
- You will not only go home with a lifetime of memories but much healthier as well.
- We are less than a handful of trekking companies that provide Wellness Adventure Vacations.
- Overall we provide you with unparalleled value-added service.
- Day 01: On arrival in Kathmandu we transfer to Hotel Yak and Yeti or similar.
- Day 02: Morning tour of Patan and Bhaktapur.
- Day 03: Fly to Pokhara and Trek to Birethanti
- Day 04: Trek to Ghandruk
- Day 05: Excursion around Ghandruk and surrounding area
- Day 06: Trek to Majgaon
- Day 07: Trek to Dhampus
- Day 08: Trek to Dhampus Phedi and drive to Pokhara
- Day 09: Drive to Damauli and start rafting.
- Day 10: to 11: Morning rafting and drive to Chitwan after lunch
- Day 12: After breakfast, we fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day 13: International departure.
Fariza Che LongMalaysiaPublished: Friday, April 20, 2018Terima Kasih for accompanying us on this wonderful trip in Nepal. I enjoyed the mountain flight so much that I would encourage my Malaysian friends to visit Nepal. Looking at Everest from the air was breathtaking. Shopping…. I loved it…Continue
Maria LeitnerGermanyPublished: Wednesday, August 17, 2016We did a rather short trekking-tour of five days round near Annapurna. What was impressive for us was the concept of Responsible Adventures. Not only that the team is very nice and competent, but also the founder and guide Raj…Continue
- 5 star hotel in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis on twin sharing basis
- 5 star hotel in Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis on twin sharing basis
- All transportation
- Responsible Adventures' Expert Trek leader
- Complimentary T-Shirt
- Use of trekking kit bag during trek
- 1 Assistant guide between 4 trekkers
- 1 porter between two trekkers
- Good clothing for porters and crew
- Food for porters & crew members (We are less then handful of trekking companies that provide this facility)
- Insurance for crew and porters
- All permits
- 2 days rafting on the Seti River
- 2 nights in Chitwan with game viewing
- All meals on trek , rafting trip and in Chitwan.
- Domestic airfare.
- International airfare
- All optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Transportation outside of the tour program
- Travel insurance (Compulsory to have insurance that covers helicopter evacuation)
- Tips(suggested amount; US$100 per week for staff only), Leader's tipping up to your discretion
- Items of a personal nature e.g alcoholic drinks, bottled beverages, laundry, souvenir etc.
Dates & Prices
|Start Date||End Date||Cost||Status||Booking|
|28 September, 2018||10 October, 2018||US $3165|