This trek has been designed to take you to some of the prettiest Sherpa villages within an easy walking distance of the Namche Bazaar, also known as the Sherpa capital of the world. The ultimate objective is standing at the foot of the region’s most beautiful mountain, Ama Dablam. Ama Dablam means ’mother’s necklace’ – the hanging glacier resembles a ‘dablam’ which is a piece of traditional jewelry worn by Sherpa women. You spend ten nights in remote villages in lodges run by local Sherpa families. Highlights include afternoon tea in the bakery, Pangboche monastery and an excursion to Ama Dablam Base Camp.
Why Choose Us?
- Our knowledgeable, expert trek leader will enhance your trekking experience
- Our trekking chef's holistic/nourishing food that is prepared with superfood as ingredients will help you to get better nourished, regenerate cells and acclimatize to the altitude.
- You will not only go home with a lifetime of memories but much healthier as well.
- We are less than a handful of trekking companies that provide Wellness Adventure Vacations.
- Overall we provide you with unparalleled value-added service.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu. Free time before your evening meal and meet and greet with the group.
- Day 02: Walking tour of Ason (old spice market), walking through Kathmandu, and seeing the old Durbar Square.
- Day 03: We fly to Lukla( 2,800m ) Trek to Phakding ( 2,600m )
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar
- Day 05: Acclimatisation day at Namche Bazaar
- Day 06: Trek to Thame
- Day 07: On and up to Khumjung( 3,790 ) where we enjoy afternoon tea in the highest bakery in the world.
- Day 08: Trek to Pangboche past the famous Tengboche monastery. (3790m)
- Day 09: DAY EXCURSION TO AMA DABLAM BASE CAMP (4,576m) 6-7 hrs approx
- Day 10: Day excursion to Taboche Meadows (4380 m) and trek to Kyangjuma
- Day 11: Trek to Monjo
- Day 12: Trek to Lukla
- Day 13: Flight to Kathmandu
- Day 14: Free day in Kathmandu
- Day 15: International departure
- Boutique hotel in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis
- Hotel/ Lodges on twin sharing basis on trail
- All transportation
- Responsible Adventures' Expert Trek leader or Trek with Raj
- Complimentary T-Shirt
- Use of trekking kit bag during trek
- 1 Assistant guide between 4 trekkers
- 1 porter between two trekkers
- Good clothing for porters and crew
- Food for porters & crew members (We are one of the few trekking companies that provide this facility)
- Insurance for crew and porters
- All permits
- Twin sharing room on trek
- All meals on trek
- Domestic airfare
- International airport taxes
- All optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Transportation outside of the tour program
- Travel insurance (Compulsory to have insurance that covers helicopter evacuation)
- Tips(suggested amount US$75 per week for staff only); Leader's tip at your discretion
- Items of a personal nature e.g alcoholic drinks, bottled beverages, laundry, souvenir etc.
Dates & Prices
|Start Date||End Date||Cost||Status||Booking|
|21 November, 2018||05 December, 2018||US $1955||Guaranteed|